It is the policy of Fenwood Bowen Ltd trading as FB-AVAK (and known hereinafter as FB-AVAK or the Company), to maintain a Quality Management System (QMS) designed to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 in pursuit of its primary objectives, the purpose and the context of the organisation.
It is the policy of FB-AVAK to:
- Satisfy customers and other interested parties by meeting and wherever possible exceeding expectations.
- Comply with all legal requirements or obligations, codes of practice and any other requirements applicable to our activities.
- Provide to the best of our abilities the resources of: equipment, material, trained competent staff and any other requirements to enable these objectives to be met.
- Ensure that all employees are aware of objectives and individual obligations in respect of this quality policy.
- Maintain the QMS to achieve our objectives and seek to continuously improve the effectiveness of our management system based on “risk.”
To ensure the Company maintains awareness, the QMS will be regularly reviewed by Top Management during Management Review Meetings. This ensures that it remains suitable and practicable for our business. The QMS is subject to both internal and external audits.
At FB-AVAK we have been specialising in vacuum forming for over 40 years.
Our vacuum forming service does not stop at moulding and trimming. At FB-AVAK some of the products we manufacture will require finishing and assembly and we have a broad range of processes available.
Prototyping & Production
The key to a successful moulding is good product design with vacuum forming capabilities designed in at an early stage, so the earlier we can become involved the more streamlined the process will be.
We have invested in four 5-axis CNC macines in capacity from 1.0m x 1.0m up to 1.5m x 1.0m. The nature of the 5 axis head allows complex shapes to be machined accurately time after time.